We are glad that you rented the studio space. To ensure the best dancing experience in our studio, please follow these rules:
Thank you very much <3
Opening with code
1. When you arrive, swipe your hand across the top of the lock to make the numbers light up
2. Press the two random numbers that appear
3. Enter the code you have and press the grid #
1. Upon arrival, wait for the administrator to remotely open the hall
Opening with fingerprint
1. Upon arrival, attach a fingerprint
Making a free passage
1. After entering the code or adding your finger, press and hold ✱
2. „NormalOpen” appears on the screen
Switching off (closing) the free passage
1. enter a code or add a finger
2. The lock is triggered twice (opening and closing)
3. Check if locked
IMPORTANT! When closing the hall, turn the handle to the left to close the additional lock! Failure to do so will result in a fine of €100!
Switch the equipment on on arrival and off on departure.
Entrance and corridor lights are switched on the wall at the stairs. All switches on/off when entering/leaving the premises.
Foyer, corridor and changing room lights are switched on/off at the reception desk.
In the halls, the lights are turned on/off inside the hall by the hall door.
In this case, if something is not working properly, e.g. the audio (aux) cable is not working, a light bulb is burnt out, the hall was unlocked and there was no one in the hall when you arrived, the walls are smudged/damaged, the mirrors are cracked and etc. are damaged or otherwise left unattended, it is essential to take a photo of the room and report it to email@example.com and in case of an urgent case, call +37060172249